Waarom heeft het Vaticaan 14 boeken van de Bijbel in 1684 verwijderd?
In het jaar 1611 werd de Bijbel vertaald vanuit het Latijn naar het Engels; op dat moment bevatte de Bijbel in totaal 80 boeken. De laatste 14 boeken die deel uitmaakten van het einde van het Oude Testament waren als volgt:
(linken in naamtekst hier onder!)
The rest of Esther –http://www.statenvertaling.net/bijbel/esther.html
The Wisdom of Solomon
Ecclesiasticus – http://www.catholic.org/bible/book.php?id=28
Baruch with the epistle Jeremiah
The Songs of the 3 Holy children
The history of Susana
bel and the dragon
The prayer for Manasses
In het jaar 1684 werden deze 14 boeken uit alle versies van de Bijbel- met uitzondering van de editie 1611 -verwijderd; in deze editie vindt u ook dat de naam Jezus niet hetzelfde is, in feite is het gespeld als Jezus en uitgesproken Yahashua. Waarom gaan wij nog door met onze Heiland, Jezus te noemen? Wist u dat deze boeken nog bestaan?
De wijsheid van Salomo …
Wijsheid van Solomon 2: 5-24
Wisdom of Solomon 2:5-24
5.Onze tijd is als een voorbijgaande schaduw; en na ons einde is er geen terug: want het is snel afgesloten, zodat er geen mens weer terugkomt.
6. Come on there for let us enjoy the good things that are present: and let us speedily use the creatures like as in youth.
7. Let us fill ourselves with costly wine and ointments: and let no flower of the Spring pass by us.
8. Let us crown ourselves with rosebuds, before they be withered:
9. Let non of us go without his part of our voluptuousness: let us leave tokens of our joyfulness in every place: for this is our portion and our lot is this.
10. Let us oppress the poor righteous man, let us not spare the widow, nor reverence the ancient gray hairs of the aged.
11. Let our strength be the law of justice: for that which is feeble is found to be nothing worth.
12. Therefore let us lie in wait for the righteous; because HE is not of our turn, and HE is clean contrary to our doings. He upbraideth us with our offending of the law, and ojecteth to our infamy the transgression of our education.
13. HE professeth to have the knowledge of the MOST HIGH, and calleth HIS self the child of the LORD.
14. HE was made to reprove our thoughts
15. HE is grievous unto us even to behold, for HIS life is not like other men’s, HIS ways are of another fashion.
16. We are esteemed of HIM as counterfeits: HE abstaineth from our ways as from filthiness: HE pronounceth the end of the just to be blessed, and maketh HIS boast that GOD is HIS father.
17. Let us see if HIS words be true: and let us prove what shall happen in the end of HIM.
18. For if the just man be the Son of THE MOST HIGH, HE will help HIM and deliver HIM from the hands of HIS enemies.
19. Let us examine HIM with despitefulness and torture, that we may know HIS meekness and prove HIS patience.
20. Let us condemn HIM with a shameful death: for by HIS own mouth HE shall be respected…..
Now this left me with some serious questions like:
What righteous man was Solomon speaking of killing with a shameful death?
Why did the Vatican vote to have these 14 books removed from our Bible?
Why did Solomon sound so evil in this book?
Did you know that Solomon wrote a number of books that were not included in the Bible?
I can go on and on but the question is just WHY did they remove these books?
Well I have a few possible answers to the questions that I have asked:
In my opinion Solomon is speaking of our Savior…. Who else could he be speaking of plus the similarities in the crucifixion are just to similar to ignore…..
They killed the SON with a shameful death
The SON’s actions or fashions were different from everyone else’s
HE claims to be and IS the child of The MOST HIGH
Righteous poor man
HE professeth to have knowledge of The MOST HIGH
Then listen to what Solomon has to say:
HE was made to reprove our thoughts
We are esteemed of HIM as counterfeits: HE abstaineth from our ways as from filthiness: HE pronounceth the end of the just to be blessed, and maketh HIS boast that GOD is HIS father
For if the just man be the Son of THE MOST HIGH, HE will help HIM and deliver HIM from the hands of HIS enemies. ( This is what was said directly before HIS crucifixion)
If there is no truth to this How did Solomon know Exactly the How, What, Where, When and even the words used while the savior was on the cross? I have always admired Solomon as a wise ruler….. but something is off here!
I am a believer that the folks in power are just Big Fat Liars, including the pope! I know that they removed these books in order to keep us Ignorant of the Truth! Yet they hid it in Plain Sight!