Amerika werkt niet mee, Putin vecht tegen Isis!
Amerika is hier niet zo blij mee dus!
Edgar Cayce – ‘Russia –
The Hope Of The World’
- The readings of America’s greatest psychic remain an extraordinary body of data which often stagger the reader with its prescience and projections of future events. Many years ago, during the cold war, I remember reading about how Cayce claimed – while in one of his self-induced trance sessions – some remarkable things about Russia.
- Today, much of the world views Russia and the brilliant leadership of Vladimir Putin as the only hope of stopping the malignant and deadly spread of
- world zionism. The signing of the new Russian-Iranian strategic gas and oil agreement on Sunday, July 13, further seems to underscore that any attack on Iran may bring Russia directly and immediately into the conflict on the side of peace and the preservation of a free and independent Middle East and – some would argue by extension – the world.
- The following two excerpts from Edgar Cayce readings are quite extraordinary by any measure.
- FIRST –
- In this first short example, Cayce – in the 1930s – indicated the ‘sins’ of the key nations:
- America – has forgotten “in God we trust”
- England – conceit
- France – lust
- China – isolationism
- India – internalization of knowledge
- Italy – dissensions
- He said “Russia will become beacons of hope for the world.” The statement about the ‘conceit’ (of the Zionist London Banksters?) in England is extraordinary. Just look at the Zionist conquest of Europe under the EU. The comment about America having forgotten “in God we Trust” is beyond eerily accurate. Remember, these statements were made in the 1930s
- SECOND –
- In this, more detailed account of his prowess, Cayce makes a number of nearly breathtaking projections –
- Cayce predicted the beginning and end of both the First and Second World Wars, and the lifting of the Depression in 1933. In the 1920s, he first warned of coming racial strife in the United States, and in 1939 he predicted the deaths of two presidents in office;
- “Ye are to have turmoils — ye are to have strife between capital and labor. Ye are to have a division in thy own land, before ye have the second of the Presidents that next will not live through his office… a mob rule!”
- President Franklin D. Roosevelt died in office in April 1945. In November 1963, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas, when racial tensions in the United States were at their height.
- “Unless there is more give and take and consideration for those who produce, with better division of the excess profits from labor, there must be greater turmoil in the land.”
- In October 1935, Cayce spoke of the coming war in Europe. The Austrians and Germans, he said, and later the Japanese, would take sides.
- “Thus, an unseen force, gradually growing, must result in an almost direct opposition to the Nazi, or Aryan theme. This will gradually produce a growth of animosities. And unless there is interference by what many call supernatural forces and influences — which are active in the affairs of nations and peoples — the whole world as it were… will be set on fire by militaristic groups and people who are for power expansion.”
- (This ‘unseen force’ is clearly the Zionist banking cartel and its forcing the US into WWII against Germany via the chicanery of FDR and the London and Wall Street Zionist banksters. Few remember that the Bolshevik Communist Zionist Jews were within a few weeks of a massive invasion of Germany and all of Europe when Hitler beat them to the punch with Operation Barbarosa, hoping to destroy Communism/Bolshevism once and for all.)
- Through Russia, Cayce said “comes the hope of the world. Not in respect to what is sometimes termed Communism or Bolshevism — no! But freedom — freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man. The principle has been born there. It will take years for it to be crystallized; yet out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.”
- Cayce also predicted the possibility of a THIRD World War. He spoke of strifes arising…”in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above the Persian Gulf.”
- Later on, when asked in June 1943 whether it would be feasible to work towards an equitable international world currency or a stabilization of international exchange levels when the war (WW II) had ended, Cayce replied that it would be a long, long time before this would happen. Indeed, he said, “there may be another war (WW III) over just such conditions.”
- It does not get much more clear than that. The final paragraph from 1943 points to the world financial criminal cartel, doubtless the City of London banking and financial controllers, preventing the true and equitable stabilization of world economics after WWII ended. Today’s ‘exchange levels’ are being set by the world’s ‘currency’ masters – the oil and energy and banking cartels – and the control and manipulation of it all by this now not so ‘unseen’ force.
- Cayce was peerless in his visions, and it appears that Mr. Putin and Russia are standing in the breach in terms of preventing, for the moment, the ‘unseen force’ (world Zionism) from taking total control of the West.
- Russia is the only obstacle (‘the hope of the world’) to that, and the Bush/Cheney/Zionist cabal is unarguably attempting to force Russia into a war with the phony Bush protect-Europe-from-Iran ‘missile shield’ in Eastern Europe deployment efforts. Russia is now saying it will respond ‘militarily’ to such a deployment.
- We are at the edge, seemingly very much along the lines ‘seen’ by Cayce over 60 years ago in the final year of his life. – Jeff Rense
Edgar Cayce (“The Sleeping Prophet”):
“It will take years for it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.” (1944) No. 3976-29
“Again”? This was written in 1944, one year before Cayce died, predicted by Cayce himself. (Along with predicting 1945 being the year of his own death, he predicted 1945 to be the year WWII would end. He had already correctly predicted the beginning and ending years of WWI before it started). Recall that Russia stopped Nazism and Hitler at Stalingrad in 1942, and went on again as a U.S. ally to win the war against Germany in 1945. Could Putin be the new hope? Well, maybe Putin just saved the world from WWIII.
China? Cayce promised amazing changes in the country that would lead to more democracy and greater religious freedom. He also suggested that eventually the height of civilization would move from the West to the Chinese people: “And these will progress. For, civilization moves west.” (#2834-3)