HERE ARE 7 SIGNS YOU’VE MET SOMEONE FROM A PAST LIFE:
1. YOU FEEL AT HOME WHEN YOU LOOK IN THEIR EYES.
You finally feel as though someone understands you. You don’t feel judged or uncomfortable in their presence, and it feels like looking into their eyes is like looking into your own. You feel one and the same with them, like you have connected with someone who knows your soul to the core.
Meeting them feels like coming home, and you could talk with them for hours on end. Contrarily, you could sit in silence for a long time and not feel awkward, like you have to fill the empty space. You can be totally yourself, and they just get you. The relationship with them feels easy, not strained or forced.
2. YOU FEEL OVERWHELMING EMOTIONS UPON MEETING.
The person you meet draws up a wellspring of emotions within you. You can’t place it exactly, but something about the encounter felt incredibly powerful and life-changing. You feel you haven’t seem them in ages, and have suddenly crossed paths in such a surprising way. You probably didn’t even know the person lived in your area, or maybe you met on travels to a foreign place.
Whatever way you meet them, you know it’s more than just a coincidence. You might cry, laugh, or fall into a warm embrace when you see them, because you just can’t hold back your emotions. This person means a lot to you in your heart, so seeing them again for the first time in months or years will inevitably stir up some powerful feelings.
3. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF MEMORIES WITH THEM.
You don’t know how or why, but you both share memories of past lives together. You might recall living in the same place, having the same occupation, or crossing paths along travels in a foreign country. You just intuitively know and remember these things, and the memories have carried over into all the lives you have shared with this person.
4. YOU CAN READ THE OTHER PERSON LIKE A BOOK.
Even if you don’t say it, this person can read your mind. They know your thoughts and emotions without you having to explain, which makes having a relationship with this person feel easy, for once. Nothing feels strained, and you can read them just as easily as they can you. You both have a telepathic connection, and cherish it greatly.
5. TIME MEANS NOTHING IN THEIR COMPANY.
You sort of forget about reality around them – time doesn’t mean anything when you have them at your side. Upon meeting them again, you two might spontaneously decide to catch up, and before you know it, five hours have passed. You feel so in tune and engaged with them that you easily lose track of time, space, and all of reality.
6. YOU HAVE A STRONG CONNECTION EVEN WHEN YOU’RE APART.
Even if you didn’t know it at the time, you and this person have probably communicated before. You may have gotten powerful messages before that seemed to enter your consciousness out of the blue – this could have been someone trying to contact you telepathically. Maybe you see the same numbers on the clock day after day, which also means the universe needs to deliver you a message. Signs appear when you least expect them, and could point to a past life connection with someone special.
7. YOU CLICK INSTANTLY.
You may have felt misunderstood and alone for the majority of your life, but meeting them erases all of those painful memories. You have an unbreakable bond with them that feels more powerful than anything you’ve felt before, and you can talk and be with them effortlessly.
Psychic Michele Knight says about past life connections: “We’ve all been in the situation where we’ve met someone new but have this immediate and deep connection – sometimes to the point of being able to anticipate what they are going to say next – or feeling as if they’ve been in our life forever. Often this can mean they have been in a spiritual sense as this kind of ‘instant karma’ we feel with certain people is exactly that. A karmic, past life connection and the level of comfort and feeling we already ‘know’ someone is merely our shared history catching up with us and playing out in this lifetime.”
There are clues in your life that might encourage you to seek out a professional who can read your incarnations. Let’s look at a few.
1. There’s an irresistible feeling that someone is missing from your life. You feel strongly there is a one-and-only true lover out there waiting for you. Then you meet him.
2. You’ve met someone and it’s love at first sight and no mistaking it. You both feel a sudden attraction that has nothing to do with physicality. It’s unexplainable.
3. You and your partner experience the same or a very similar dream. If this happens, before you share the whole thing with each other, separate and write the dream down in the clearest detail you can.
4. There are things you know about each other that you can’t explain. She loves daisies, can’t abide roses, and you instinctively buy her daisies. He’s crazy about Bach and for some reason, the first gift you gave him was Advent Cantatas.
5. When you first made love or became intimate there was no shyness. You felt as if you had been this way before. The feel and scent of your lover’s body wasn’t new to you.
6. You love talking to each other and listening to each other—you share many values and ideas. You often complete each other’s thoughts.
7. There is/was no discussion of becoming a couple. You had no details to work out. You just knew you completed each other.
8. People comment on how incredibly compatible you are, and they said that from the moment you met.
9. You know where your partner is simply by intuition. If he or she is in trouble, you know that, too.
10. Oddly, disharmony mixed with a feeling of commitment is a strong clue. You disagree often, feel at odds, or easily become testy with each other. Yet the love is real. You may be working out issues from a long distant past.